WHAT ARE COOKIES?
"Cookies" are small labels of software that are stored on your computer through the browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, not including, as such, your personal data.
WHAT DO THE COOKIES SERVE?
Cookies help determine the usefulness, interest, and number of uses of your websites, enabling faster and more efficient browsing, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES IT EXIST?
There are two groups of cookies that can be used:
- Permanent cookies - are cookies that are stored at the browser level in your access equipment (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you make a new visit to our website. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user's interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
- Session cookies - These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze patterns of web traffic, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
- Strictly needed cookies - Allow you to navigate the website and use your applications as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested can not be provided.
- Analytical cookies - They are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of the website.
- Functional cookies - Saves user preferences regarding site usage, so you do not need to reconfigure the site each time you visit.
- Third-party cookies - Measure application success and third-party advertising effectiveness. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
- Advertising Cookies - Directs advertising according to the interests of each user, in order to target advertising campaigns taking into account the tastes of users, and also limit the number of times you see the ad, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the success of the organization of the website.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE THE COOKIES?
All browsers allow the user to accept, reject or delete cookies, in particular by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser. You can set cookies in the "Options" or "Preferences" menu of your browser.
Please note, however, that by disabling cookies, you can prevent certain web services from working properly, affecting, in part or in full, your website navigation.